Micro USB Qi Wireless Charger Receiver TI Solutions Module
- Up to 5 watts output.
- To solve the micro-usb interface cellphone wireless charging.
- TI chip builtin which makes it the best qi receiver at present.
- Over-heat protection, over-current protection, over-charge protection.
- Exclusive mold build the 6mm micro-usb interface by Pakshwe.
- Charging port selection in 10 models. View Model Guide
Share and get 10% discount!
Key Features of Micro USB Qi Wireless Charger Receiver
- Receiver only, it cannot be used alone, it should be used with qi transmitter (buy separately).
- Qi wireless charging is not as fast as traditional wired plug-in.
- To work properly, ensure align to the center of charging area on the receiver and transmitter, and the input of transmitter meets 5V 2A.
Over heat protection(maximun 45 degrees celsius), current limiting protection(maximun 1 amp)
Micro USB Interface
Exclusive mold build the micro-usb interface, a combination of metal and ABS, more solid, more fit.
10 models options meets all micro-usb locations.
1. Insert receiver’s connector into the mobile phone charging port.
2. Put Receiver affixed to the back of the phone folded flat stable.
Adopts US TI Chip(Model: BQ51013B) ensure a stable charge, better temperature control.
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about the micro usb qi wireless charger receiver, click on the links below.
What Is Qi Wireless Charging?
What Is Qi Enabled Devices?
How long Does Qi Wireless Charger Charge?
Why Choose TI Chip in The Qi Receiver?
Why Heat On The Charging Process?
How To Make My Phone Reduce Heat?
How To Install Qi Transmitter/Receiver?
Why Does My Phone Not Charge/Charge Abnormally?